Virtual Assistant Services UK
Use Our Virtual Assistant Services UK Before You End up BURNT OUT!
Is your to do list growing and you can’t cope with all the work you need to do?
Maybe you’re not IT savvy and are stressing about an online presence.
Don’t stress – take the easy step to get some administrative help from a professional UK based Virtual Assistant. Furthermore, you get an experienced VA with over 20 years’ experience of using Word and IT systems.
Then you can concentrate on the ‘big’ jobs on your to do list.
You can reap the many benefits of using a UK Based Virtual Assistant. Some of which are below:
Huge Cost Savings: The biggest benefit of you using Virtual Assistant services UK is the cost savings. Check out this cost comparison of a Virtual Assistant versus a full time employee. You may just need to hire a virtual assistant UK for a couple of hours a week or to complete a specific task, such as updating an Excel spreadsheet. Then you simply pay the set rate for that work.
Gain More Time: Rather than spending your time doing tedious tasks such as typing notes, transcribing an interview or filling in a spreadsheet, you can pass this over to your VA and get on with more important things.
It’s Convenient: Using Virtual Assistant services gives your business a lot of flexibility. For a start, you are not tied to workplace issues such as paying tax and national insurance or constrained by employment law. How much work your VA undertakes can vary depending on circumstances.
No Limitations: You don’t have to find someone locally as Virtual Assistant services operate online and they can provide their services from anywhere in the world. That gives you a much bigger talent pool to choose from. I have worked with customers in the US and Bermuda.
You can use our Virtual Assistant Services to help you with:
- Business documentation: This includes typing up handwritten minutes for a meeting, formatting and editing a business plan, creating accurate transcripts or handling emails for you.
- Excel spreadsheets: Let’s face it, spreadsheets are a mystery to most people. To someone who knows what they are doing, however, they are a powerful business tool. Our Virtual Assistant services can help you create, update or maintain Excel spreadsheets. For example, templates for tracking your expenses or giving an overview of your operating budget.
- Formatting eBooks: It’s not just budding authors that are interested in eBooks. You may want to offer an eBook as an incentive to sign up on your website. Or provide guides to your customers. Ebooks are great marketing tools. A Virtual Assistant can help you edit the book or format it for publication on sites like Amazon.
- Social media: You could spend hours out of your day on social media. This will take you away from the important aspect of your business – your customers! If you’re a busy cafe/restaurant and don’t have time to respond to DMs then we can do this for you. You could be missing out on business. Your Virtual Assistant can help you with social media management, creating posts and ensuring they are automatically published according to schedule.
- Audio transcription: Whether it’s an interview or academic speech or lecture that you need transcribing then we have been doing transcription since 2008. You can be assured that we will always meet your deadline. Furthermore, your transcript will be double checked for accuracy.
- Blog management: Blogs are a great way to increase the visibility of your business. But do you have time to write regularly? Again, this is something that a good Virtual Assistant can certainly help you with.
How Our VA Services Work
If you want to find a Virtual Assistant UK then contact us now or complete our request a quote form. We will establish whether a one off project would be best or a monthly package. We will provide you with a no obligation quote. Once you accept the quote then we will draw up a contract with your requirements. This will need to be signed and emailed back.
Our Virtual Assistant Services UK will help you with those tasks that you dislike doing and give you more time.